We are definitely getting married because our LICENSE is in! Yay!!!! :)
Geez, who would ever think that this simple document can be cheap or expensive depending on the registry you go to???? And that, in almost all of the registries I phoned, only 1 issuer works on a Saturday! OMG! So, we went to Mojo's to get our license and it was painless and mind you, theirs was the cheapest fee too! Yipee!!! :)
Yesterday, we went to Darren and Alma's place in Elgin Pl SE. The bbq was a good turnout but I was just melting from the 32C temperature!!! Wahhhhhh!!! :( Met the famous "Tania" but to her credit, she was very behaved! So, all was well. :)
After we secured our license, we finally found the Creative Packaging place! Another yay!!! :) Theirs was a cool showroom and since they are just a stone's throw away from Chinook, we didn't have to drive all the way to Deerfoot Meadows for Michael's. We should be able to start on the OOT bags and of course, finish the bamboo stuff + the syrup. :)
Then, there just has to be a small snag on what seemed to be a perfect day already. At 3pm, I started to feel puke-y... I was thinking, maybe it's my tummy telling us to sit down and eat properly but I have a pounding head and was in the act of barfing too - what the hell is happening????? Finally, we found a washroom and told B, I have to throw up. And I did - all my breaky went out spewing - so I wondered, WHY???? Then it dawned on me, I think I read that the buttermilk I used this morning read, expires July 19th... then I thought, yikessss - I used an expired dairy!!! :( I guess that explains it!!! Arggghh!!! Well, I felt better after that but it was scary because I couldn't understand what is happening in my system! :(
Had Grill of My Dreams from ESBM and baked potato. B grilled them and tomorrow, I think we're going to have Flank N' Stein.
We're off to see Lorie and Jason get married tomorrow. But before that, we're seeing Rowena for my hair and probably, my trial hair too! ;)
Goodnight.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment