It is bad. This thing with our hotel - venue. I told B I will lay low and let him take the reins. It's impossible that I can talk to them in a polite manner because within me, am just fuming, fuckin mad.
Long story short, all the time that I've been having this email thread going with J, I am of the impression that she knows something. Obviously, I trusted too much and now, we're being screwed up!
PUTANGINA.
All the time, I've been asking for when we can get confirmation so that the florist/stylist can get into the venue for the decors. Guess what - all these time, they know that they can't give us the Friday afternoon because apparently, some GROUP will be there.
Since Heidi's departure to Fort Mac, from S to J - I've peppered my emails with this. I can't give final dates with Sally because I don't have word from them. Had B not raised hell - we won't get our response. Now, the ax fell - we can't use it till Friday night - take note, not TILL LATE Friday night.
So, ano di na kami matutulog? E Wedding Rehearsal namin ng Friday and this doesn't start till 5pm - then, there's the whole small get together. Sabihin mo ng at least 3 hours. Tapos, we'll ask everybody to stay? Letche talaga!
The thing was, kung sinabi lang ng maaga - we could have made other arrangements. - and this was what I've been egging them to do! We had standing talks with other decorators (because we know that Sally works alone). Now, what option do we have? Ayoko pa naman sa lahat - nagmamadali dahil ayoko ng padalos-dalos.
Mahirap ba magbasa? Sandamakmak na yung files ni Heidi before sha umalis ng February. Nag ayos na kami sa costing ng alcohol - ngayon, di pa rin sure? At iba na policia? Ngayon, yung sagot sa mga tanong - may reference na sa old talk with Heidi. Obvious ba na ngayon lang binungkal ang mga papeles???? Ang malala, pati yung Friday na matagal ko na tinatanong - biglang meron sagot na may gagamit pala - at ang letcheng sagot -
We'll make sure that Saturday morning will be blocked for your decorator and it's going to be free of charge.
DAMN Right! Ok lang sila???????????????? Shit, shit, shit! Sobrang kakainis!!!!!!!!!!!! Ang tanong, sinong mag aayos ngayon for that? It threw off all our schedules!!! And what could have been the savings for a decorator will now be a time to scramble and look for one - and because we're 7 weeks to the day - late notification and all that, you think you can find someone cheap?!?!?!?!?!
BAD TRIP!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment