That's how B has been - bent, not straight - due to his chronic muscle spasms. :( He has been in pain and has been taking his pills to ease the shooting pain but despite the strong medications, all he can do is wince and complain...and that is too sad. :(
I have always asked him to see Dr. K as this family doctor has been very thorough... although, you know men - if they can postpone this, they will do this - as they're afraid of knowing what truly is in fact, wrong or has to be changed in his present system.
I'm hoping that he can change his mind because this subject has been contentious for us. I tell him and he sulks - telling me that he'd be fine but I am there - witnessing him go thru the pain and I can't stand that!
Ugh! What's with men and their stubborn heads????
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seeing the doctor is best rather than killing your liver with all sorts of drugs. Though some may take some more time to admit that they need proffessional help. It is wiser to be nice to your liver since we only have one and it is not that easy to repair damage that has been done to it. Just a friendly advice.
Hi Meliza,
Points well taken. Actually, before he took the pain killers, he went to a walk in clinic and got prescribed with it... the thing I dislike with just going to a walk in clinic is that, the history of the patient is not readily available... so far, things are starting to get a bit better... but, he knows that he still is not off the hook... he still has to see our family doctor for a more precise and thorough check up.
Thanks for the concern! :)
Post a Comment