Friday, July 28, 2006

It was painless afterall...

Well, we did the meeting yesterday. Met with J and the big boss and the one word I have to describe the meeting - painless.

Perhaps because B and I decided that we'll just do this to iron out the kinks and just move on with the hoopla on the day before verbal agreement. I understand their side that they won't gain any revenue from us anyway - so, what's the point of giving the room for free when other users can pay them. Fair enough.

They offered to protect the room on the Friday night and the whole of the morning of Saturday stating at 8am. For that, we're grateful - it's not what we wanted but it's a good compromise overall.

I really hope this is the last of their snafu. Called Sally - and she was in big panic attack. (I told you it will throw everyone's schedules off!) But, I told her, well it will be quite a long night but I'm hoping we'll be done by Friday midnight - at the very most.

All is well that ends well.

No comments: