I thought the steam will just go away but you know what they say, it comes in threes.
Friday on our way to pick up B's niece, a new Civic in heavy tint zigzagged in the QII in between our car and a Hyundai. I was dozing off so I didn't see it until I opened my eyes and that idiot of a driver shook B and the girl driving the silver Hyundai car - B was fuming mad because we can see from the rest of the highway that he was doing that to everyone. Wonder where the RCMP patrol is during these times?????
Sunday on our way back with Morgen at the back, I have been telling B to just do the speed limit because we knew we can't get back to the city at 5pm anyway (for a mass at St. Joe's) so we'll go to the last mass at St. Mary's. At the Red Deer junction right after we filled up with gas, a Blue Nissan Murano tail gated B. I felt the jolting (you know it when a driver is pissed, you wanted the back to get hit as to drive home the point, right?) and I yelled, hey - Morgen is at the back! That probably woke B up and realized that it was his niece and heck, we can't get into any accidents!!! So, he drove like normal but this imbecile driver just kept going at it. OMFGGGGG - this driver is so pathetic, B flashed the finger and the guy didnt seem to mind. What he did was switch to the right side (slow lane) and cut us off and sped. ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! B was absolutely mad!!!!! I was too - but I had to keep cool because I knew he wanted to speed up and catch the dang driver. I told him, honey - you have a kid with you. He apologized while gritting his teeth. I know he was very mad.
At 6:45am on Centre St today, not yet the rush hour, mind you. There is this White Ford Focus that seemed to be in a hurry. GAK 785 - wherever you are, your brash behavior and road rage will kill you - I kid you not! He was so impatient because he was stuck behind the Calgary Transit Bus and you know what this stupid idiot did? He tried to squeeze in to our lane (we're on the left) that almost got us into an accident! What the fuckin hell was he thinking????????? It's very obvious that he does not mind about lives. It didn't matter that there was someone on his passenger side that can ram into the big bus while he tried to squeeze in for almost a nil space to begin with. OMG, you can see B going all red and frantically reached for his phone. That demon of a driver - who looked like a terrorist - even had the gall to have that mugged smile on his face! Shiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!
B lost it. If not for the other vehicles in front, I swear he will go after him and beat him black and blue. GAK 785 went right to 16th Ave and B phoned the police.
Now, here is the kicker. When he phoned Calgary Police Services, all he got was come to the station - nothing much was said. I explained to B that of course, they have to have protocol and not just take any phone calls from any stranger. B was of the mindset that people will get fined for their idiocy. I don't think it works that way - no matter how you hoped it will be.
So, what's there to do? Good drivers aren't rewarded - they just get highblood pressure. What is with people and their non-regard to life? Isn't driving supposedly a responsibility???????
Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment