I really think that we should pattern our work cycle with Europe where it's almost always a 4-day workweek! hahaha The reason? We need to rest!!! :)
Weekend was hectic - as usual. B has to go to his whole day appointment so that means, I'm left in the house - multitasking. I dowloaded, listened and uploaded the music selections - thanks to the generous suggestion of W@W gals Izy, Mojics, Jen and Samantha! :) Just these gals suggestions actually made our list so huge - and they're the ones we really like too! :) So, while working on the 'puter, there I was sifting thru our soiled clothes for the laundry.
We left the house for a series of B's presentation over at his mom's house. We had lasagna and chocolate cake. Morgen was there too. At night, we went to my sister's house for B's spiel. He made 2 sales! Yay!
Sunday, I got news from my mom that Malet got her gown. I saw the picture but something was not clicking right so I sent a message to Veluz. She did a very elegant gown (the pleats on the boob area was smashing!) but something was looking amiss from the design that she created. Later that night, I got 2 message from V clarifying that the whole look is not done yet as the sash and accent was deliberately not put in there. Sounds good! :) Ate Ipat and Vangie commented on the gown that it's perfect - the colour, the cut, the style! Whoa! :P
Went to Kensington to see Box, Paper, Scissors. Neat store but really, like a glamourized Paper Roots, Reid's and Hallmark store rolled in one. Not exactly what I expected but the owner was very helpful - giving us tips on printing, etc. We unfortunately, didn't get the stuff we needed for our wedding. Had a quick lunch at Shawarma station and boy, it was delicious! And, you know it - any visit to Kensington is not complete without CRAVE. OMG, we feasted on their cupcakes and there was diet once again! :(
Next stop was Ikea - just because there was 50% Summer Sale. B got his presentation bag while I got a new quilt cover/pillowcases and that olive oil container. Lastly, we were blown away when we found the exact fabric we wanted for our overlay! Yay!!!! It was selling at $1.49/metre and the gal helping us was very helpful! S of course, agreed to do it for us! :) Got matching curtain panel + a new lampstand.
We finally got the Weyerhauser paper and to be sure, got the double matte paper in Staples. We should be able to work and finish (soon, I hope!) the bottles designed by SS. We went home to find Gianna and her mom at C's place. Went to Mass at St. Joe's.
Last stop was Superstore - and went crazy over their seafood stuff. I think our Delonghi will be in good use again sometime this week! :)
Monday, June 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment