Friday, June 16, 2006

In Memoriam.

My dad's youngest brother passed away yesterday morning (Philippine-time) and while I knew him to be sick for quite sometime, the thought of another person passing away - and a relative at that, bogs me down.

His life wasn't the most admirable as I knew that he could have done something else with his life than just go with the flow. But, who am I to judge that? His work ethics was the complete opposite of my dad - who spent his lifetime, providing for his siblings and mom, after their dad died at an early age. Yet, I knew that he was a good man - maybe not the heroic, model kind of man, but he was nevertheless, a good person.

Rest in peace, Tito Boy. We pray for your eternal repose. Amen.

1 comment:

flowerdrumsong said...

Hi Ana,

Thanks my dear. Take care...