B and his brother went to the sports bar last Friday night and didn't come home till the wee hours this morning - and because no matter how tired I was trying to catch some winks, I couldn't anymore so at 7:00 am today, I'm wide awake and at half past 7, there I was busily whisking the eggs for the omelette while the beef sausages were boiling.
Ugh! So weird when you don't have the appropriate 8 hours sleep! I feel like a zombie! :( Kurt left the house at around 9am then at around 10:30ish, Tin brought Joaquin to the house and we played by the front yard. The little tyke wanted to run around like crazy almost stepping on our tulips, irises and muscaris! hahaha
Finally, at around 1pm, we got around to leaving the house. We went to Special Events Rentals and met Norita. I was surprised that Norita is very Caucasian! :) I was expecting an Asian looking gal. She's super accommodating - to think, we got to SER at 10 to 2 - and at 2pm, they close already. (We got lost finding their showroom - as the Foothills Industrial is a place we never frequent.) She showed us the overlay that we wanted. $15 per table. Not bad. Dang organza fabrics are selling at almost $11 per metre anyway - not including the labor! So, easier if we get the rental instead.
And how nice their showroom was! Got us talking on the decors - false ceiling/swags. I don't know if our budget will still allow this. We really have to start looking on the details long and hard. We got all the gadgets and props. We just need someone to put things together!
We went next to Chinatown. B got himself a new cellphone. He's returning his service phone - that archaic Telus phone! - when he resigns this Monday. So, off to Fido we went. He's not sure if he wanted to get one right away. But he did anyway - afterall, he got approved for no down. So, that's a 0 payment for a $25 plan for 2 years - same as mine. Shempre at first, he was being sold the $45 per month plan. Ano?!?! He won't finish the whole 100 days/1000 evenings weekends no! There's text messaging naman eh. Buti na lang I was listening. B does not know how to say No for upsellers! hehe In fairness, the guys helping us out were very nice ha! :)
And because my dear hunny was craving shakes, ayun - we went to Peter's Drive Inn today. Grabe the queue! We probably had to wait a good 8-10 minutes just to get our shakes. We went home after this as we are both feeling so lethargic!
Tomorrow, B and Kurt are off to Red Deer to meet their dad to get the car. I hope things go well. We need to be at church tomorrow by 5pm!
Saturday, April 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment