Friday, April 21, 2006

Pregnant news.

Yes, I meant 'pregnant' in the literal sense. And nope, it's not me! hahaha (Although I've been cajoled by every freakin person on earth to do this as soon as we tie the knot, unfortunately, it's not about me.) ;)

My sister was advised to take a bedrest starting today. Josephine (who probably knew by now that she's going to have that shower tomorrow!!! - thanks to her husband who was less than discreet in asking! grrrrrrrrr!!!) is due on the 25th of May but who knows eh? It's their 1st - so little baby might decide to go out and say hello to the world a few weeks earlier?

My ever lovely designer - Veluz is 3 months on the family way! Yay!!! Holy crap, it's her fourth! I know, it's still quite common in Manila - afterall, she has the maid to help out. But really, 4?!?!?! OMG! I don't know how we can afford (financially and time-wise) to do this in Canada. But, Ms. V is happy as a bird after my mom and she had a great tete-a-tete last Friday (Manila time) on her bulging tummy. :) I called her last night and congratulated her!

Ahhhhh... babies.... momies... birthing... God's greatest blessings...

No comments: