Saturday, April 08, 2006

Daydreaming

The whole of my Friday went by so fast - maybe because everyone was just slacking as all the honchos are in Edmonton attending the Conference. So, the lowly peons were busily eating out (except me!) or pretending to be busy while typing up a storm in a chatroom (yes, some are really gutsy!) while I, happily browsed over the LouLou magazine I got from K.

And because LouLou had a special feature on Toronto, I devoured it like crazy - and had an instant bout of daydreaming! Holy shuckertons! I guess we might revise the plan to be 3 nights/4 days To and 2 nights/3 days NOTL instead. hahaha! See, I didn't realize that Dish Cooking Studio is actually in Toronto! OMG!!! And you know how much I have always been fantasizing of doing all those magnificent, chic, sophisticated dishes of Trish Magwood (Party Dish of FoodTv.ca http://www.dishcookingstudio.ca/)!

So, it would really look like we have a fuller 4 days in To!!! Dish has a Cafe and Retail store! That means, even if I don't meet Trish herself, I'd be able to sink in our teeth on her great culinary dishes! Not to mention that Sugar's Anna Olson is in just St. Catherine's on our way to NOTL!

I can't wait!!!!!

No comments: