I just thought I'd have a quickie while I'm "resting". Dang paperwork is taller than me - thanks to instructors who had to go somewhere else and dump everything on the slaves! UGH!!!
Anyhow, I am not in the best mood today because I have yet to get that refund from that Ontario vendor! Sheesh, how long before I can get this???????????? I shouldn't have jumped the gun and just let the days go before I placed that glowstick order! Now, I'm left running after my $$$$ for this sonofagun vendor. Bwisit!
Then, I have not heard from Kristine. I wonder where in the world she has been. Last week, she's been phoning us like crazy asking if we are interested with some brochures for the real estate stuff. Now, she's nowhere to be found! Kainis! B has done some research on Westmere by Chestermere and the houses are so awesome! I think, it's within our range. *crosses fingers*
So many things in my head right now. Will things ever go back to normal?????
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment