After a week, there is a feedback - from the voicemail, convo, and text.
Chrys: Hey guys! It's Thursday, 10 before 2pm and I want to tell you that we got your thing in the mail and oh, it's very nice! The poem, that note - whatever - sooooo romantic... so much love! Ugh! So nice! (giggles) That's it - thought I'd let you know! (Thanks Chrys, we love it too - and we are ecstatic that you liked it!!!)
Jinky: Before I forget, we got the STD - ang ganda! (it's beautiful!) Can't wait!!! Opps, by the way, our address is 39-A not 30-A. (point taken!!!)
B's dad: Guys, nice magnet! It's in our fridge now! :) We like what you did with it. :)
Dennis: I was looking for the place and the time... then I realize oh, it said, SAVE THE DATE... hahahaha... I was wondering, why did the giveaways (magnet) came first? Duh!!! hahahha (This is the kind of thing we are expecting from Filipino friends)
Uncle W: Thanks for the reminder. Can I bring my (soon-to-be) girlfriend? !@#$% - what do you say to that? (I looked at B and asked, well - that's another one for your list!)
Peggy: (our principal sponsor) We got the thing in the mail - we have it marked! :) Thanks!!!
Sue: M, I still don't have it in my mailbox!!!! (This is what we're scared of - that somethings get missed in the mail!!!! I told her I'm going to give her one tomorrow).
Heidi of Radisson: Hey M, thanks so much for the magnet! It's very nice - very different! (I wonder if she really liked it or what?! hahaha I guess we'll find out today when we meet her!)
Diane: M, I got the magnet. It's lovely! I even showed it to the boys (her co-workers). I love the poem! :)
There you are, the different reactions with our announcement/save the date magnet/s. Funny how people react differently. Some are puzzled, most are happy... :)
Monday, February 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment