Thursday, February 09, 2006

FedEx stuff

So, this past few days have been truly hectic with Kathy being away in Cuba and Eleanor taking an emergency leave for her dad's bypass surgery. That left me - alone - with all the other gals' jobs! OMG!

Sunday - I actually made 12 entries to the Wedding Scrapbook! Yay!!!!!! I guess, when you are down with sore throat and dang colds, the only productive way you can express yourself is by cutting cardstock, tearing some Paper Arts and having stickers galore! :)

Anyhow, Tuesday was a great day... I didn't expect the package from mom to be coming in this early! Yay!!!!! Our invites are in!!!!! I totally feel like we're having a wedding now... hahahaha We accounted for all the stationery (STD magnet, invites, stickers, gift tag, TY cards) and the Divisoria bought windchimes! Ay caramba! B was happily quality checking the chimes and couldn't believe that we got it for P15 (or at least 0.34 canadian)! As expected, there were some damaged stuff - but B said he'd repair them so we can use them still.

Yesterday, over Grammy's night and TSN's hockey game, B and I are making silver bows to the periwinkle invites. We experimented a bit on how we would want to spruce up the invites last night after Jing and Gerald got their loot! :P

Tonight, we plan to get black ink cartridges at either WalMart or Office Depot. Hmmm... which reminds me, I still have to price out that monogramming stamp - might save us some $$$$ for the napkins!

Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!?! :)

2 comments:

Pat said...

wow, weng! I'm so excited for you!!

flowerdrumsong said...

Hey Pat! :)

Thanks for stopping by. :) Yes, we're super excited too - we do feel that we are getting there, somehow! :)

How are things with you?