First day back to work. Email checks. Heidi's email note - stamped: Sunday, Feb 19, 2006.
Hello M & B,
I hope you're both doing well and that your planning is going along smoothly.
I wanted to let you know that I will be leaving the Radisson and my last day will be February 28. At present, my replacement has yet to be named so, in the interim, your file will be passed over to my colleague S. Once they have found a replacement for me, that person will take over your file on a permanent basis and they will be in touch to introduce themselves to you.
Please be assured that all of our e-mail correspondence to date will be placed in your file for my successor.
I would like to wish you both all of the very best. If I can be of any assistance to you prior to my departure, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Warm Regards,
Heidi
I want to cry. Heidi is by far, the most helpful person on earth! She knows her craft too well - and she is fair. Professional, efficient and honest. She embodies my perfect vendor. And she's leaving. :( I don't know how to react - except that it is making me feel so sad at this very moment. I guess I don't deal with change as good as I wish I could - especially that she has been our saving grace after that snafu with Sheraton Cavalier.
I hope this is not ominious of our other activities/events. I don't like dealing with tons of people just because I don't like repeating our transactions over and over. I have yet to hear from her again. I really hope we can meet up again before she does her exodus on the 28th. Sometimes, the only thing that stands between good and excellence is ONE PERSON. In our books, Heidi is excellent. I really hope her successor is just as good. Probably not excellent - but at least, SOMEONE GOOD.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment