Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What does your birth date mean?

Your Birthdate: August 22
You tend to be understated and under appreciated.You have a hidden force to do amazing things, doing them your own way.People may see you as strange and shy, but they know little.Your unconventional ways have more power than they (and even you) know.
Your strength: Standing up for what you know is true
Your weakness: You tend to be picky and rigid
Your power color: Silver
Your power symbol: Square
Your power month: April
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?
So, I thought I'd do something else to keep my mind from wandering... Blogthings always have cool stuff and I thought I'd try this. What are the points that are true for me?
Understated and under appreciated - Need I say more? I guess this is quite true with work. I don't like to be seen as the star but people know WHO DELIVERS.
Hidden force to do things in my own way - Yes. I guess it's the angels, the saints and the Lord who looks after me.
People see me as shy and strange but they know little. True. In the past, I have tons of friends I can run for public office and get elected for the post. But as I age, I tend to stick to the people I care and are 'tested'. I don't go for fairweathered folks. People who know me KNOWS what's the real persona of ME.
Unconventional ways have more power than they know - I guess I've always lived outside the box. I am typically mainstream but I do have choices/philosophies that are making statements. People don't always get me. Maybe because I'm not 'typical'. You know what they say about 'don't judge a book by it's cover?' If I were a book, I'd be a Bible - subject to a lot of interpretations; and with old and new testaments that are proving to be true. And yes, people ALWAYS misjudge me - but sad to say, I'm not affected. (hahaha) I am my own person and I know what I'm worth.
Not sure about power month though. Why April? Hmmm....

No comments: