Thoughts, raves, rants, wishes of a Pinay from the Great White North.
Wow -- this is a sweet and beautiful photo! - tin cc-ong
Hey Tin,Thanks. I too, found it too special that I decided to share and make an entry out of it. My first thought when I capture this was exactly the line I wrote here. The Lord must love all His children and this picture somehow suggested that. :)Hope your little Seth is doing great! :)Thanks for dropping by Tin! :)
cute photo indeed!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow -- this is a sweet and beautiful photo!
- tin cc-ong
Hey Tin,
Thanks. I too, found it too special that I decided to share and make an entry out of it. My first thought when I capture this was exactly the line I wrote here. The Lord must love all His children and this picture somehow suggested that. :)
Hope your little Seth is doing great! :)
Thanks for dropping by Tin! :)
cute photo indeed!
Post a Comment