Friday, November 24, 2006

TGIF!

Ahhhhh...Friday is the best!!! :) It's the start of the weekend and it seemed that it can go faster than any day in the week!!!

I'm typing from my workstation as I decided against going to the mall because I'm dang conscious to go out as Aunt Flow (that female "visitor" every month) has decided to spoil my day by causing a stain by the crotch area - so much for wearing khakis,eh? It's not as visible (I've spent a long time on the washroom and has been looking at the mirror for maybe 16x now) but I just don't want to brave the dang cold and snow and 'forget' that I have to hide something! :( So, I thought I'd pay a visit to my blog and share a few thoughts as B is still working and won't probably pick me up till later.

I have tons to do at home... starting with ironing clothes. Gah! Who likes ironing clothes!?!?!? Our other room (that used to be called wedding room) is full of washed but wrinkly clothes - so I gotta attack that pretty soon to free up some space in the clothes lines at the basement. Then, I have to start some holiday baking because after this weekend, we DON'T have anymore weekend to ourselves! :( We're scheduled to visit B's dad and stepmom on the 2nd, then it's B's party on the 9th, 16th is also pretty much spoken for then it's the holiday weekend. OMG!!!! Where did the time go?!!?

It seemed that everything is pretty much set except that I have not really gotten B anything. :( I don't know a clue on buying tools - like the circular saw and whatever set, as he really wanted to start woodworking! Geez!!! And I really hate going to Canadian Tire. I find it intimidating because I have no idea on what is a good saw or what not. I guess I can go to Sear's and hope to high heavens that someone knowledgeable enough can help me get the gift for hubs.

This weekend seems like a busy household chores time... and really, I should get on with those! :)

Happy weekend folks!

4 comments:

alynn said...

i hate ironing clothes too! i always ask hubby to do it for me...hahaha...

re: gifts for hubby: you can check out winners because sometimes they have good stuff there...hirap maghanap ng gift for hubby no?

flowerdrumsong said...

hey alynn! ;)

thanks for the suggestion on winners. i'll check out some stuff there too! :) and yes, super hirap mamili for my hubby - kasi naman, he's into hobbies that are hard to shop for - like woodworking, juice ko, malay ko ba naman sa mga woodoworking stuff. :( hayyyy... have a great weekend! it's been snowing LOTS here!!!

Pat said...

hey, weng, we've got the same dilemma. i'm planning to give aldrich a tool box complete with tools. I just don't know what to get and what's a good brand that won't cost so much. ; ) have a great week!

flowerdrumsong said...

hey pat!

i nkow it's very hard to do that especially that i have not a clue on how to choose tools! :( good luck with choosing gifts for A! :)