Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm "IT".

Tagged by Alynn.

Now I have to preface this by saying that I don't 'hate' stuff - I guess it's more - not 'fond of' is a better way to put it. ;) But, just the same - here goes my reply...

1. Food you hate - I eat most food but I'm not fond of really spicy/hot/burn-your-tongue-kind of dish. lol

2. Fruits you hate - dragonfruit - just because I don't know when it's 'ripe' enought to eat it and I always end up throwing it away. Sayang!!! :(

3. Veggies that you hate - bittermelon (ampalaya) unless it's cooked right. ;)

4. Celebrities or people that you hate - Angelina Jolie (didn't like the fact that she stole Jen's man.) lol

5. Event/Incident/Situation that you hate - cheating, apathy, greed

6. TV Shows or Movies that you hate - Rachael Ray cooking show - can't stand her voice! :(

7. Type of Music that you hate - Eardrum-ripping noise!!!

8. Household chore that you hate - Ironing and cleaning the washroom.

9. Things you hate about the world - Bigotry, Terrorism, Corruption

10. Things that you hate about yourself - Procrastination and Judgemental attitude - ok, I 'fessed up! lol

1 comment:

alynn said...

ako din, maka-jen...hehehe!