July 1 - We had our complimentary continental breakfast delivered to our room as hubby was leaving early for an 0800 tee-time at Shuksan Golf Club at Bellingham. He and my bro-in-law were like giddy kids as they truly were looking forward to play their game at the very first hour of the day. Apparently, it's a good course with a good price! (That's always important!!!)At 9am, Gianna, my 1 - year old niece was just getting up and was happily playing with her yoghurt. We left Bellingham for Tulalip for our next great adventure - shopping!!!! ;)
Shopping we did for the whole time for sure. There is a big beeline of people as this weekend was also their July the 4th holiday. I didn't bring the camera so I apologize - but really, the outlet stores are truly humungous! Here is my list of what I bought:
1. A navy button down Burberry work jacket.
2. A tan-coloured A-line skirt from United Colours of Benetton.
3. An OskKosh almost gingham-ish polo for Joaquin (so he can use this for Stampede).
4. A Gap shirt for my other bro-in-law and a cami for me.
5. A pinstripe blazer from Ann Taylor.
6. Coach (work) purse for me (in tan) and summer-printed small purses for my mom and 2 other sisters
7. A french rolling pin from Le Creuset. I would have wanted to buy their pie pans (waaaaay cheaper than buying them here) but we're still flying to YVR - so with a heavy heart, I had to NOT get them! :(
8. 2 short sleeved blouses from Banana Republic.
For my dear hubby:
1. A Kenneth Cole suit (yes, major splurge - what Coach is to me, is Kenneth Cole for him!)
2. A Banana Republic ensemble (dress shirt, dress pants)
3. Gap shirts
We had Auntie Anne's pretzels too with fresh lemonade. Had dinner at Red Robin's. Missed going to Macy's and Target. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment