Tonight we will meet with Lia, the Choir Directress and payoff the service fee. Prior to seeing Lia, we're going to drop off the money so the dresses can be shipped. Jeff apparently has gotten measured now - so thank goodness! Only Travis' measurements are NOT done yet.
Last night, we finished printing off our blurb for the gifts. Thanks to our wonder-girl Sharon S, all I was doing was shove the cardstock, make sure the Lexmark printer is not fussy (trust me, it can get really fussy!!!) then, voila! The special touches are done! Yay!!! I really should post the pictures but I don't like having things done on a piecemeal basis - so once, they're ALL done, I'll post. :)
We're heading to B's mom's house tonight. Jeff's family is down here from Yellowknife - hopefully, we can still catch Jenna as we're afraid that with all the running around, it might be too late and the little girl must be sleeping by then.
Got word from Jan that Fr. Krys will be on leave for sure. Looks like someone else will be taking over his place. **sigh** What can you do? We just hope that everything that was talked about before can still be observed! It's only less than 6 weeks - for crying out loud!
Finally, it dawned on me that it's only 21 more days to my birthday! Gah! Am going to be 35!!! Holy smokes!!!!! For some reason, am not very excited - maybe because I've always liked quiet dinners and less entertaining unless they're holidays (you know, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc) - but yikes, 3 more weeks and I'm a year older! hahaha
People were teasing me that I have to have a big bash. Why, oh why?!?!? Never liked the big circus-y thing. I want meaningful celebrations - not the very lavish ones. So, I said, maybe we'll cook a bit - with my birthday being less than a week from Joaquin's (my nephew), I'm sure everyone is probably not going to be in a big mood for pigging out! :P Then, come to think of it, after this gal turns another year older (hopefully, wiser! haha), it will be less than a month before we tie the knot! Yay!!!!
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow you're getting to the most awaited time of yourlife! hope everything is going on smoothly...
yes... almost there!!! :) smooth - what's that?!?!?! if you scroll to my other posts, you'll see bridezilla unleashed! hahaha but, things have simmered down for sure (well, as now at least!) :) thanks for the well-wishes - we need it! :)
Post a Comment