Friday, May 19, 2006

Worried.

Yikesssssssss - I just had to channel my worrisome thoughts while I am anxiously waiting for a phone call.

Could my sister/MOH be in Foothills now having her contractions?????? I missed a phone call and I just have a weird feeling that it's her!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG, both Christine and I don't know her hubby's cellphone - so here we are waiting like freaks to get a message to find out if she's going to deliver anytime now. Her due date is the 25th but you know birthing is like a thief in the night, you won't know exactly when it's going to happen (well, unless you're on CS!)

Ok, think happy thoughts!!!

Let's try this. Yesterday, we went to see my little (favorite!!) girl who will be my Bible bearer and Katelyn donned her fitting garment. She's sooooooo cute!!!!!! :) Her gown looks very nicely on her - she almost looked like a princess! :) I guess the top part is just a bit off - and later in the weekend, I'll download the pics for Veluz so she can adjust this. Katelyn is so excited with her fitting (almost gown-ish) garment - she twirled and held it like Cinderella! hehehe

I just got off the phone with Christine. She got a phone call from my mom who's in Manila to tell her that she advised my sister/MOH to go to the hospital now. Ok, so she might REALLY deliver today!

On a totally unrelated thing, I got an email yesterday (or was it the other night?) from a former co-worker in Ayala. Lester and his family is in Calgary! Wow - everyone for sure is moving here! I chatted with him for a bit - asking if he needed help to get him and his family settled. It's too funny that where they are renting right now is quite close to where we live. And, for someone who just arrived on the 6th of May, he got a job right away at Best Western! Not bad!! I told him to give me a buzz if he needs anything at all and hopefully, I can help him in any way I can.

No comments: