turquiose lamp we got is a super great find!!!! :) Should we use it for the wedding as an accent or for the house?!?!?! Last stop: Ikea. We bought new blankies as the comforter we have is too dang hot for the spring/summer season. The last of the decors
were lifted off the shelf too. These round bulb decors (but in clear) are going to hang in Radisson.Sunday: Made some quick breakfast as we were supposed to be doing a little R&R when Sally phoned and was hoping to change our 7pm appointment to about 3pm. Yikes! That means, we had to leave super early and go to the noon Mass at St. Mary's. Kurt's family stopped by and had Morgen's fitting. I was too much of a bitch and didn't want to go down to see them because of the argument that B and I had over this. Long story short, ako ang nasunod after I expressed my big disappointment over his sister-in-law who has nothing but smart aleck remarks on this wedding. Everyone was telling me that she's probably just inggit over the fact that we're doing everything and it seemed that things are in place. She just couldn't stand that because she tied the knot in Vegas and opted for this hurried-kind-of-wedding without much thought put into it. E sino'ng may kagustuhan nyan? Siya naman no! Based on her own stories, she does not like the hassle of talking to a lot of vendors (well, she's a control-freak, what can I say!??!!) - and she's very proud of what they did. Now, 8 years later - with us getting married, she is a big snot on the whole thing! Bugger!!
We dashed off to hear Mass at St. Mary's. Contemplated on eating at Melrose at 17th but too dang rushed to even stress about parking. So, we went instead to Chinook Mall and went thru the whole shopping route. Got myself 2 basic tees with Banana Republic - as I realized most of my stuff are either 3/4 or full sleeves and the rest are 'house' shirts! Pottery Barn was next in our IT. Bought a set of spreader for half the price. Yay!!! And, we got a neat accessory that will complement our big parasol. They are paisley lanterns and in blue/green shades. Perfect!!!! :) They will go on the spokes of the parasol to tie up the EMW theme we're going to have.

We met up with Sally and gave her 50% deposit. She looked overwhelmed - she probably didn't realize that we have been stacking up on our loot (decors) so she was impressed with the whole she-bang we got her. Yan, that will keep you busy for sure! Brought the decors (including the aluminum pails) and a couple of parasols so she has an idea what we're talking about. Looks like she is getting everything anyway - but I'll draft up a whole content detail so she won't get 'lost'.
We capped our Sunday with a dinner at Swiss Chalet with matching chocolate and strawberry crepe. Not bad! :)
Monday: Long weekend but not long enough to do our list of do's. We went to Denny's first for a brunch. We planned on going to Heritage Park but we both were tired (I slept at 2am that Sunday because I was d/loading all the images for Veluz!) so we decided to do the lazy-man exercise, shopping! :) Market Mall was our destination of choice and my, oh, my! I think I turned B into Mr. Shopaholic. Grabe, he was enjoying all the crapload of clothes he got - from Old Navy to Gap (frick, he got a $30 nice spring/fall jacket and a cool pinstripe navy pants for $10!) to Banana Republic. Gah! Tama ba yan?!?!?! While I, had to contend with 2 pairs of skirts from Fairweather (I am still seething from the $10 skirt from Gap coz they don't have my size - everything was tad big!!) and 2 tops from Tommy Hilfiger. Hmmm.. not bad - especially that B bought the Tommy's for me. hahaha Our dinner was at Sharon's - she made us burgers and rant galore re: B's SIL.
Tuesday: We went to see J's baby as little Gianna had to be taken to PLC last Sunday due to borderline jaundice. It's good that she doesn't need to stay there very long. Brought beef soup for the mom so she will have to skip the cooking.
Wednesday: Worked on the bamboo chimes. We hope we can get this thing going so we can cross this off our list.
Thursday: Spring cleaning at the office. Went to the Y - yay!!! :) And I'm thinking, I'll have paksiw tonight.
2 comments:
Hi Weng! Wow! May blog na siya...hehehe! Sana may shoutbox ka para makapagmessage kami! take care! Happy preps!
Hey girl! :)
Naku, shoutbox and all that fancy wingdings - am still learning my way in the blogsphere. But, you are definitely free to leave comments here!!! :) I just put it on 'moderate' mode because there were bugs and unwanted spammers parati. :(
How are things with you? :)
Take care!!! :)
Post a Comment