Friday, May 19, 2006

Bridezilla tendencies.

I have this and a big chunk is showing every now and again - especially with some smart alecks and brown nosers. B's family (not his immediate ones, thank God!!!) drives me nuts!

Today, it's his brother's wife whose middle name is control freak cum manipulative. Wait, is that one and the same? I don't hate her but as mentioned in my previous post, she is just plain annoying because she just wants everything her way. B and I had a heated conversation about it very early today because we were finalizing our long weekend. Guess what, we can't come up with something concrete because the Queen of Sheba has to get in the way!!!!!!

I thought long and hard about this and I had to point out (stress is more like it!) to B that I might be bad for attaching labels to her but that's because I can't call it any 'tamer'. See, we're footing everything in our wedding. By that, we mean EVERYTHING - and not one cent will be coming from anyone. Also, I think that I have been very considerate - giving them more than adequate timelines and all we REQUEST is for them to adhere to it.

Get this: The fitting garments were shipped by Fedex and has arrived several weeks ago. K was supposed to have brought it with him had he not left right away (and forgot!) the garment for his daughter M. Therefore, we can't proceed as Veluz needs the pictures of the girls in their gowns. Our only request is this: Please take pictures of your kids and send them to me. The mother of M said that she would and went on and on with having them sent until last night.

Apparently, her mom (who has the camera) will be going to Glennifer Lake. Then, insisted on finding out what our plans are. I'm like - what does our plan have to do with the pictures?????? All they need to do is d/load it and that's it. Long story short, there's no camera - I couldn't understand why she just can't tell me! And worse, she was even hinting that we go to their place instead! Mind you, it's an hour drive!

This, along with her other sarcastic remarks are driving me insane! What's so difficult with saying the truth? And why is it always about her? She planned on going to Glennifer which is a 2-hr drive - but can't come to Calgary????????? WTFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!

I told B, I don't care if M's gown is not perfect. Who cares??!!?!? If it doesnt work out well - she can very well ask her perfect mom. Afterall, she knows everything right????????

No comments: