Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The week that was...

Seriously, a weekly post is all I can afford with all the days wheezing by... sheesh, welcome to wedding planning.

May 8th - got a phone call from A saying that her cell was missing and that they're switching to Vonage for a landline. J has to hook it up and that call was a test drive. A & I talked lots about the fitting garment which I wasn't able to send yet because of that unscheduled Edmonton trip.

May 9th - Body trec for 25 minutes and weights. Gah! I seriously need to speed up my activity level. The gown fitting is soon!!! Preceptor Luncheon event at the 5/F Lounge.

May 10th - Y activity - same routine. Dang eyeglasses are not in yet and B is getting mad. Call back on Friday. Got a UPS note from Fido.

May 11th - Telephone tag with UPS girl. Monitoring the package like crazy despite us telling them not to send it in the house - who will take the package when both of us are in the office??!?!? At 5:30pm, UPS guy has the package delivered in our doorstep. I got a new (free!!!) phone! Yay! (never mind the hassle with telephone tag - that's what you get when you get free stuff - you have to endure the hassle!)

May 12th - Worked feverishly with our last address check for our invites - to be mailed tomorrow. A called today in the office (after I found out that she left me 2 missed calls from my new phone that I have not learned how to work around with) and told me the news, she's prego!!!!!!! Holy chamomile! I have to tell Veluz about this - and I hope she's not going to get frustrated. Bought Mom's day gifts at the Bay.

May 13th - Errands galore. B is mega pissed with his eyeglasses not ready STILL. Went to Beddington Hallmark to send out our invites. YES, INVITES ARE OUT!!!!!!!!! Tried looking for Sandy Beach at the SW end. Got lost! :( Went instead to Gina's place for Ginelle's fitting garment. Most importantly, stopped by at Calgary Jewellers - talked with Beng and briefly with Lola and finally got our RINGS! YAY!!!!!!!!

May 14th - Mother's Day bruch at Ricky's by Chinook. B's rear passenger tire is kaput. Needs to get something installed soon! Went by the Sandy Beach location - not impressive. Drove to Fish Creek - looks like a forest - gah! The Nuestros are out - can't deliver Katelyn's dress yet. Do it next week!

No comments: