Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Message of Thanks.

September was a whirlwind of things. From our wedding to my dad's untimely demise, what happened in between these were too much to write but maybe in time, I'll get around to letting it out. Someday, sometime.

However, I'd like to just share our message of thanks to all of you who prayed with us during our difficult time. Dad is in a happier place. Our wedding was still an event that people are harping on and on - apparently because it was very personal and intimate and most of all, touching.

In the meantime, I'm still a ball of emotions - although, in general, I'm at peace. I still fall flat and whimper a bit on our dad's leaving unexpectedly so the high of the wedding sometimes gets overshadowed by this. I guess it will take a few more days, or weeks - to get back to normal grounds. But, we're getting there.

So, to all of you who shared your sympathies and warm wishes, thank you very much from the bottom of our hearts.

No comments: