Thursday, September 28, 2006

Time Out.

There might be a couple of people wondering if I fell off the face of the earth. I didn't.

Yes, we tied the knot. It was beautiful, solemn, fun, personal and most of all - there was a general sense of love and belonging. Everything we hoped and wanted. Thanks be to God. However, and inasmuch as I wanted to let everyone know how it went - our hearts are consumed because something sad, hurtful and untimely happened.

My dad passed away this Tuesday (Manila time).

We are still mourning. We are flying back home (sans our spouses) this Saturday.

We'll miss you dad. And, we love you very much.

5 comments:

mai said...

Weng my condolences. Take care

Pia said...

condolences and God bless to you and your family.

Faye said...

congratulations and best wishes on your wedding. i'm so sorry to know about your dad. my sincere condelences to you and to your family.

Lor said...

Oh Weng, I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

-Lorilee

Anonymous said...

Hi weng. bloghopped lang from Marj's site.

Condolences nga pala to you and your family. It is never easy to lose someone so dear to us. Hope all is well.

Congrats din on your wedding. I'll link you up ha. :)