Sunday, September 03, 2006

Labour Day Weekend.

We just finished the last Blockbuster rental after B&I decided to stay in the city for the weekend. It was B's birthday yesterday and I feel bad that we couldn't do anything special because I had migraine attack yesterday!!!!!!!!! :(

I did manage to cook breakfast and get him a jacket for his birthday but nothing extraordinary happened. We even were supposed to have dinner but all I can see yesterday were those tiny specks of light and my whole right forehead was throbbing in pain - I could not even eat. :( So, instead of a night out, we just bought pizza and chicken wings and stayed home after I drank 2 tablets of Tylenol 3.

But how nice of my sweetie to give me my needed rest and forego of what could have been his 'day'.... He was more concerned that I was in severe pain - that's why we had an early night and was in bed at 10pm. Isn't he so nice??!?!

Today was our chores day. Since I never had a chance to even get him a cake, I baked some cupcakes for him today. Happy belated birthday - and he was all giddy. ;) That's how appreciative he is!

Tomorrow, we're going out with Sharon to buy her shoes. Hmmm... I hope she won't be so fussy because I don't intend to stay too long outside when we have to finish our misalette...

Besides, I'm suspecting a sore throat right now... tsk...tsk... not good!!! :( I guess I better call it a night and hopefully, I can feel better tomorrow. Heck, it's only 12 days to our day!!!!!!

2 comments:

Faye said...

uy belated happy birthday to B... even if i don't know exactly when. :)

lapit na rin ang big day nyo! good luck! hope everything is set... well at least according to your expectations. don't forget to have a beauty rest ok! :)

Rainier & Katrina said...

Congratulations Weng! :) Grabe ang bilis ng panahon noh? I'm sure you had a blast! Best Wishes!