We're back on the ball.
As this blog site has been like a stress/journal type of a space for me, I have to say, it's good to be 'home'. I write what I feel or think for the day or days that passed. I write when I feel that there are a few things I should impart to people and never had the audience to cater to - and more like a 'talking (typing) out loud kinda thing' - I turn to blogging to pour out my innermost self. Of course, this is not to say that I don't socialize anymore - or turn to REAL people for convo - it is in fact, the reverse. I talk to lots of people that I need time to be with 'myself'.
So, this is the last quarter of the year. 2006 sure is a year of CHANGES for me. I remembered that from the Astrological Highlights of LEO from January. I sort of chuckled then, because I knew that I'm in for that - as we're tying the knot... yet, I didn't realize that CHANGES don't necessarily mean 'not being the same' but really, a time for great renewal, with add ons and losses.
Because I've not been blogging since Labour Day weekend, I guess I'd like to retract a bit and reflect on what happened during the last week of our wedding preparations to the wedding to our dad's passing to today. How's that for 'catching up?' :)
I'm ready to write, to share and to experience more CHANGES in our lives.
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment