I just had to write what I feel because I'll explode if I don't. Our stupid washing machine conked out last Sunday. B made the phone call to tell them that it has lived it's nicer days (and it's totally archaic anyway - so it does need to be replaced!) and that our dang kitchen drawer too is broken.
Monday, B got a phone call from Chichay (we had to protect the name of this stupid person - and besides, this name is soooooo fitting for her - grumpy, ugly and totally disrespectful!) telling him that the contractor has to check the machine and good news - our kitchen drawer is fixed!
Tuesday, we got a note from the renters that the water will be shut down from 9-4 for some testing. We figured, might be due to the machine. WM is still not working - just making that freakish, squeaky noise - but not working.
Wednesday - no note still.
Thursday - I told B to give them a phone call because we have no clue as to what's happening with the machine. Is someone looking after it? Is it going to be replaced? Do we have to bring our clothes to the laundrymat? What?!?!?!?!?!?! NO FREAKING MESSAGE NOR UPDATES.
At 10:00am, B phoned the renter trunkline and asked for an update - he looked for Chichay because she runs the show. Some gal answered and gave B a message - WM is going to be replaced. B asked for a return call.
At 10:30am, Chichay and B finally got to talk but stupid Chichay was being a bitch and instead of being apologetic - she started talking sarcastic with B. My hunny didn't relent and without batting an eyelash, dignified the comment and a verbal tussle ensued. B said to Chichay that her c/s skills is unacceptable and she will get reported. B phoned the renter HO - and I really hope something comes out of it!
What's with people and not understanding common courtesy. What's a small note to tell us (good tenants - payments always on time, neighbors never complained about us) what's the goings on with this stupid machine? Don't we have the right to KNOW????? So what if it takes a week or a month for it to be replaced? At least, WE KNOW - and that's the minimum service you can provide us. Some people say, that's the way of life - ganun talaga eh... - letche! What kind of service is that?!?!?!?!?!
I guess we all have embraced mediocrity to the point of being jaded. It's sad and it's very alarming. How many of us do this? How many of us succumb to it? And how many - I know there's a very few of us - who stand up to it - my hunny included - and ask for quality service done????
Thursday, November 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment