Yesterday, after braving thru nausea and feeling of weakness, I relented and asked the 2 Coordinators (yes, I have two bosses!!!! and if the Dean is around, she's another one too) if I can leave pronto. Dang tummyache - I can't sit still in my cubbyhole and I'm getting annoyed with it. Imagine having to make trips to the washroom every 20 minutes. So, I barged in to the boss' office and declared, I'm going home.
My darling husband, who I phoned so he won't get worried that I don't call him back if he phones me in the office - was in a panic and asked me to wait by the College's entrance so he can drop me off the house... awwwwwww... and I was even ok to take the bus!
So, after 48 hours, I'm still feeling a bit weak and no am not prego - in fact, I have my stupid period. Gah!!! I guess it's stress and burnout... oh well...
You know why I am not fond of just staying put and getting sick? My mind whirls like mad in 1000000000 kms per hour. No kidding. And yesterday, while trying to shut the noise my tummy makes, here are some of the thoughts in my head...
1. What if you leave your job now - maybe you won't feel so stuck. Afterall, you guys are in for more changes and 'growing pains' (our Department is relocating to a different area in the city and heck, everyone HATES it!) are inevitable.
2. But, if I go and leave soon, that would greatly impact our house turnover. Dang! Why didn't we get the house last year instead; this way I won't have to wait until it's in our possession date and I can leave sooner.
3. Hey, you realize though that for you to leave, you have to have your business up and running FAST!!!!
4. Or, then again, I have to make sure that I must be at least on the Mrktg Director level so I can buy back my life and we can really start a family.
5. UGH!!! Family - I have to make that appointment with Dr. K soon - my sister has been bugging me to take pre-natal vitamins. Geez, can I just take anything?!?!?!
6. Besides, I hate taking meds. But, is a vitamin same as a pre-natal preparation stuff? Won't there be side effects?
7. Ohhhhh... I want to sleep. Can we shut off these questions and thoughts for a bit?!?!? Now, I wonder if I can eat now... all the food went to the toilet - yuck, gross!!!
8. And, why the heck am I feeling this way - could it be the chicken? But goodness, it's just tinola - how can it go bad on me?!?!?
9. Eat or sleep!?!?!?
I got up and opened the tv. Barefoot Contessa is on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Pre-natal vitamins as the name suggest are just vitamins. The difference with regular vitamins is the inclusion of folic acid and iron, otherwise it has the other stuff like vit B, C some minerals etc. No harm in taking pre-natal vitamins even if you're not pregnant...after all it's still vitamins.
If I were you thoug I'd get someone to buy me a supply of prenatal vitamions here in Manila. Ang super mahal kasi diyan ng prenatal vitamins.
Thanks for the comments here, Marj! ;) Yes, I'll go investigate on which one we can get here (so I can start sooner than later). Any suggestions on which one I can get from back home?
Weng, I was kind of hoping you were infanticipating! As to the prenatals against multivitamins, the prenatals are rich in the vitamins and minerals that you will need to get your body ready for when you are heavy with child. It is worth the investment and the effort.. remember, that life you will nurture is precious. It'll help your body prepare for that.
Dinna! :) Thanks for dropping by - am very awed! :) Yes, I'll do this soon (taking the prenatals) because we do want to start our own tribe soon. :) Take care!
Post a Comment