Monday, June 25, 2007

Google Rocks!

Tell me this:
1. How many times have you google-d yourself?
2. How many times have you tried finding someone you have lost contact with?
3. How many times have you found that person and connected again?

My stats:
1. 2x - over the course of the wedding. I did so not because of vanity (hahaha) but because one of our relatives said that they just typed in my and hubby's name and our wedding site was accessed. I didn't believe them at first so I tried. Yes, I can be a skeptic but I wanted to really find out if that was true - and yep, it was!
2. This I do all the time!
3. My numbers are off - many times, I can't verify (you know how some of our Filipino last names are so 'common') but today, I have great success!!!!

Found a long lost friend (who I know resides in BC) and we're now in touch! Yay!!!

No comments: