
The MD said that my twitchy-eyes are due to the constant eye strain I get from working in the computer. My left eye was working double time so my right eye was compensating - thus, the constant headaches. While I used to wear glasses, I felt that I am ok even without it. So yes, stubborn moi had to listen to the expert - and get my eyes 'fixed'. And fixed it was! I was prescribed a multifocal (wahhhhhhh) and it's a good thing that the optical shop had 50% sale on lenses - I chose to go progressive and got everything I needed for my eyes but still look stylish! lol (I know, am such a girl!!) So now, I sport a new spectacles. :) Thanks to Donna Karan's espresso metal glasses, I can see better now.
6 comments:
uuuy, nice glasses!! tama, dapat ang motto natin maging fashionista kahit malabo na ang mga mata, ahahaha.
same thing, i try not to wear mine if i can help it. and hirap naman ako sa contacts. i'm afraid everything's gonna be a blur on our wedding day. literally, hehe.
hope everything is going well, misis!!
I have no idea how I got to your blog, but I've had my dkny frames for 2 years now and they're pretty sturdy. From Lenscrafters, yes? (Not plugging btw.) ;D
welcome to the club!!...next stop -- contact lenses...i try to avoid using it as much as i can especially during allergy season..but what's a girl to do??..lalo na sa wedding...just like L said, it's gonna be a blurry day...hahaha!
L: Ahhhhhh... I know, we have to 'age' with grace! :P Take care, girl. ;)
G: Hey, thanks for leaving a comment here. I checked out your site and I think it's pretty cool. Yes, Lenscrafters and DKNY - what can I say?!?! :) Loved the updates on your house!!!! ;)
S: Hey gf! How are things!?? Missed our chicka! :) Hope you're good. *hugs*
I should follow suit and get myself new glasses. Our dog Monster chewed my last pair.
Marj: Ohhh... go see your eye doctor and have yours checked. Hope things are great with you, girl. :)
Post a Comment