We got snowed out and to cheer us up, we thought, we'd use some of the berries we have at home. From Epicurious, I learned how to make a Blueberry (well, in this case - a trio of blue, black and strawberries) Tart.
And, this is my 2nd (failed) attempt at Pavlova from Ina Garten's Barefoot Contessa. In fairness, this time it did look like a true meringue - or should I just call it Angel Cake?!?! Did someone say 3 times a charm? Let's see - I'm just a tad bit frustrated with it... but here goes.
3 comments:
they all look yummy! :o) :o) :o) wow, hats off!! hee, i hope i could learn how to bake as well..
how are things with you dearie?? not been blog hopping as i used to... just thought i'd say hello :o)
tc!
Berns,
Things are good... how are you!??!? Thanks for stopping by!
Take care! :)
Wow Weng, you're really getting very domesticated..gardening and baking!
Post a Comment