Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's a numbers game.

Last Saturday was a long day. I tossed and turned in the bed and woke up at unbelievable early time! (6:45am for crying out loud!!!) And poor B, he eventually had to get up too.

Our convo went like this:
B: Are you going today or not?
Me: Well, I might. I promised P and D I will be there - if only to fill up 1 more seat.
B: Yeah, I know... too bad it's going to +17C today. We could go to 2 more furniture stores.
Me: UGH!!!!!!!!!! I know!!! :(
B: I know you don't want to break your promise - so I guess you need to go, eh?
Me: Yes......................... I guess so.............
B: Don't worry, you might just have a good day today.
Me: It has to be a good day. I'll be sitting in a frigid conference room with at least 18 women, wahhhhhhhh :( {hey, I don't hate women - but really, to be stuck in a room with JUST women on a sunny day when we can just go shop and bask in sunlight?!?!? Can we just say holy b*tchiness, mama!}
B: *chuckles* Thank goodness, I won't have to be there, hahaha
Me: yeah, yeah, yeah. Cook me some breakie! :P

So yes, I survived an ALL-GIRLS seminar. There were cougar-mamas with big blings all over, and there's me, not (yet) middle-aged but not the teeny-bopper-why-am-I-here-when-I-just-finished-school-twerp - so engrossed with learning with numerology (apparently, my personal year was a "2" and that I'm a "4" in my current name-expression. Oh geez Louise!!!

Overall, it was not a bad day except that the presentation by Franklin Templeton was way tooooooo basic for my taste. And oh, because there's fewer of us women out there, guess who won the humungous Tri (Salon-brand) hair products?

MOI!!!! Tres bien! ;)


1 comment:

Marj and Carlos said...

At least you got something out of the seminar.boston8