These were the thoughts in my head as I look into the Calgary skyline. It did seem pretty clear out there. God showered us with lots of blessings when we walked down the aisle last September 16, 2006 - and one of those many blessings was a rain-free day.

A girl needs to have a gown that is hers and hers alone. Veluz realized this dream for me.
To know thyself is to be true to one self. I live by this principle as much as I can. Therefore, I can't wear something that's not me. When I walked for the first time in my life to meet my beloved husband, I wanted to be in a gown that befits me. Veluz created what I wished. A gown made from authentic Philippine pineapple fibers in offwhite with swarovski crystals and flat beads.

3 comments:
gorgeous, gorgeous gown. i wish veluz could make me half as beautiful. sigh.
you owned that gown... when you first emailed me your gown's picture i thought it was great..but when you wore it..it created the whole aura...perfection at its best..
beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! (both the gown and the bride!)
Post a Comment