This Lent, I tried to stay more positive and to be more charitable and do the usual abstinence and fasting on Fridays. However, there are just some tests of patience and character that I can't swallow and yield to.
1. People who think they are know-it-all. They act, talk, think like they are gods - and/or they think that their opinion is ALWAYS BEST.
2. People who are loud and obnoxious - they like their presence felt and known. Whatever happened to humility??? Obviously, this don't exist in their vocabularies.
3. People who like gobbling on the limelight. Refer to #2.
4. People who copy - and not giving due respect to the original person (or at least, the one who introduced the idea). - In Wedding Planning, these vultures abound! Some even copy the designs and had the gall to upload it in their sites - without due reference to the originator. Or, what about those people who claim they are the ones who revolutionized an idea, encouraged everyone to try the idea - and therefore, claim success on it????? OMG! What pigs!
5. Two-faced people. Isn't it funny to find people who are trying to be 'private' but they put all their stuff all over the internet? Like blogging for example? If you like your thoughts published and you want everyone to see, I guess you can put it under Public directory - but publish your blog as a siggy to a post? C'mon!!!! Re-think what you're doing, will you? And if you don't want comments on your blog, good God, don't even post your blog to begin with so you don't get any messages you don't like. Or, why don't you moderate it - afterall, you are a control freak, aren't you?
6. Helpless (phony) people. In today's society, women claim to be independent. But guess what, who is #1 in whining and complaining? WOMEN! When people ask for opinions - most of the time, they just want to vent. Then vent. Don't ask for opinions. Simple!
7. Kins who want to be in the limelight but won't lift a finger to help. This is obviously wedding related - and I'm not sure if it's just the bridezilla soul talking. But, I do get super annoyed and the swarovskis I got - I can plan on not giving them - afterall, it's only B and I who are working our ass off with this wedding and no one except for my mom who's also involved with it - along with Angelica who was a recent bride herself - she probably can relate that's why she is always wondering how to help. And bless your heart, Jinky for that. The others are just big prima donna who just wants the goods but not to get their hands dirty. How shitty is that!
So there, I feel better. I guess I just had to write about it because it does haunt me. Too bad we're not equipped with IGNORE buttons all the time - because if we all do, there's a tad small number left in the world. hahaha
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment