Sunday, March 19, 2006

Jumping into the bandwagon.

Yoga and Pilates. I've always been somehow into this - complete with mat and equipments but the Fitness Week that culminated last week gave me that wake up call. So, yes, I promise to work on the #1 - Me.

Dr. Brian Keating's message last PD day made me realize that yes, it's not just about the wedding day that I'm concerned about. It's my health and that of our would-be family. I'm way past my prime (lol) as I'm turning 35 this year - and I did think it's time to work on my health very seriously now. I did good with my Belly Dancing class - thanks to Angela - who had to announce to every attendees that I'm one of her favorite students (yikes, how embarrassing - and flattering at the same time! lol) but yoga did make a lot of that positive energy flowing in me and Pilates - omg, it was hard!!!!!! (But I like hard stuff and I like challenges!)

So, tonight - after a quick stop at Market Mall, I went with B to Zellers and bought that exercise ball. Lululemon is enticing me to buy that spring-inspired coloured top - but yikes, $48! NO WAY! I got the strap to go with my mat instead... lol...

Now, if only my yoga inclinations would translate to being more positive all the time - then, maybe I won't have to be so bothered with that online transaction I had on the dang glowsticks! It's been almost 2 weeks now for crying out loud! I really, really hope that it wasn't a hoax. Toronto can't be that far, could it????? Otherwise, all that yoga thing I've been mentally trying to practice is just going to naught. :(

Today was quite a day. We got our taxes filed, got that Rent Uncut DVD, bought the chocolates we need from Dollarama, bought some cute-sy stuff from Twisted Goods and finally, a dinner at Big T's in Crowchild and a carrot cake + hot choco at Starbucks! Yay!!! Now, tomorrow, we have to go to Superstore for the Soya milk + greens.

I gotta get my sleep. B has been yelling for me to hit the sack! Good night!

No comments: