I have yet to do Mai's recipe - but dang, those chocolate cupcakes are truly decadent!!!! Next time, for sure. :)
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
More Barefoot Contessa
Muffins are a delight. You can have them for breakfast, snack, dessert. And, Ina Garten's simple recipes have always drawn me to actually doing her versions of berry muffins. I've dabbled on this for awhile now but this is the only time that I'm following everything in her recipe - including the three types of berries - strawberries, blueberries and blackberries. So far, in every variation I put (last time I used apples lol), it turned out to be just as yum-o! (a la Rachael Ray hahaha)

I have yet to do Mai's recipe - but dang, those chocolate cupcakes are truly decadent!!!! Next time, for sure. :)
I have yet to do Mai's recipe - but dang, those chocolate cupcakes are truly decadent!!!! Next time, for sure. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment