
We are building our own house in the SE community of New Brighton!!! :) http://www.newbrighton-community.com/frame_main.html
After one quarter of intense looking, number crunching, problem solving, creative thinking, and countless hours of visits to MLS listings and the north to south driving - we finally settled and we are now approved for a house in the new community of New Brighton!
Did you count the number of exclamation points?!?!?! YES, that's how excited we are!!!!! :) God is good. He listens to prayers, you know! ;)
6 comments:
Super congratulations!! Kainggit naman. Keep us posted.
wow congratulations :) every couple dreams of having their own home. and natupad nyo na. kami lupa palang... kulang pondo sa paggawa ng bahay eh. mahirap na makapos di ba?
Weng!!! This is such great news!! I'm so happy for you and B! I can't wait to read more posts on this and see lots and lots of pics.
Marj: We lucked out for sure! It didn't come easy but it was worth going thru the process!!! :) Will definitely share more. :)
Ann: Thanks sis! :) You'll get there too, Ann. I'm sure you and Jason would!
Pat: It is great news, indeed!!! :) Will post pics as soon as I figure out how to transfer the shots from our camera. :P
weng!!...i told you so!!!...it's not even a month!!!..good things come to those who wait!!...and for people like you...you truly deserve it!!...so next stop: interior decorating!! wahoo!!
Sharonel: Thanks my dear! ;) I know - we have the next 2 weeks finalizing the rest of the stuff - and I'm frequenting all interior decorating sites lately... Geez!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment