Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Happy Easter!!! :)

Over the years, we have learned the true value of introspection and for me, Lent and Easter are occasions that I look forward to - because it's a rare time when I can just be 'still'. I like the quiet and the no-hassle stuff it brings. I guess, it's not very obvious (lol) considering am one person who is always with a list of 'to-do's'. But you know, I cherish Easter because that meant I have a longer prayer time and truth be told, I miss going on retreats. :( But, life is good and we had a great celebration of Christ's resurrection. :)


And because it's such a jovial time, I thought we should have an equally 'cheery' breakfast. So, we had crepes (strawberry and nutella-almond variety) sans whipped cream. I forgot to get one - but hey, it's still yummy as it is! And these ones never lasted long!!!!





And to keep tabs with the times, I have to ask you this: Did you eat lots of Easter egg (chocolates)?!?!?!? :)

3 comments:

Marj and Carlos said...

That crepe looks so delicious!!!! Now I want one.

flowerdrumsong said...

Marj! ;) I hope you're just within striking distance - I'll share them with you! :)

Faye said...

wow sarap! i love crepes! lalo na mango crepes sa'tin. di lang ako marunong guawa. haha!