Whoever has not heard of The Secret must be living in the caves. The hullaballoo that is associated with how fraudulent it is or how people get fooled or it can't be THAT real is really just living the exact OPPOSITE of what The Secret has been trying to propagate. As many of us know, we probably have learned this in some way, shape or form - but didn't realize it - until this DVD/Book came about. If you are a Christian, one calls it as faith, belief, fully trusting God; if you are a scientist/metaphysicist or any science-oriented person (as some people in the DVD are) - it's called an 'aligning of the universe/stars/atoms, what-have-you; if you are just plain human - you call it 'luck'. Whatever you call it, the Law of Attraction works. And if someone thinks that it's about time that people should re-visit how they think about they way they think, live, breathe because of all the wars, sicknesses, poverty that surrounds us - I think this 'way' of thinking should be a welcome treat to us - for all mankind.
So, why do people NOT dispute karma? I think that's another way of looking at this. How about the Celestine Prophecy? Or, the Neo-Linguistic Programming? I have been immersed in this type of thinking (and yes, I'm Catholic and I believe in the power of prayers because to be alive is a miracle in itself) ever since I was small - and I never knew any different. But, I still appreciate this - what the Secret was showing/telling/sharing.
Why? Because I believe we need to look at our world again in a different light. And we need to DREAM again. We need to push boundaries and learn to hope and feel better again and see past the hardships, wars, hatred in the world.
The Secret is no secret - so live it.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment