Saturday, February 17, 2007

Changes in the blog!?!?!?

Ok, so I was left with NO choice when blogger had to switch over to a gmail account. UGH! I have no problem doing that but that meant though that I have to attempt to login several times so that I can even read my blog.

And since I am supposed to make changes, here's my futile attempt on making a change (yeah, the skin!) Go figure! hahaha

There are so many things I want to blog about - but I'm tooooooooooo dannnnnnnngggggggg busy!!! Work is doubled as we're having our program audit (we were approved for a diploma program now) so we have to cover for the gal who is assisting the Coordinators as she was made point person for this. Her official work is divided between K and I. Couple that with getting our legal stuff for our business - ahhhhhhh - we barely have any spare time left.

Anyway, life is good and that's all that matters. :) Have a great weekend!

No comments: