Monday, January 23, 2006

Wedding Fair and all that stuff...


So, we wrapped up the last Wedding Fair we had to go to... Notice I wrote, 'had' - because while it can be fun and expensive - it can be tiresome and who gets up very early on a Sunday just to attend some friggin' fair anyway? Well, we have, err - we did... 5 times over the past years.

I would say, the Wedding Fair was great - except for the traffic of bridezillas who you find hyperventilating on all the booths (yeah, including me! hahahahaha). Anyhow, the only thing we didn't bother to wait for was the fashion show. Funny, because this is ultimately the reason why we pay $15 for a show per head! B does not like it - well, except for the lingerie part... hahahaha

We had some finds... some undiscovered, small players who we hope we can tap if things don't work out well with Sally. I'm very apprehensive the styling she will do - no doubt she's good with her hands, in fact, I'm also quite scared with her floral abilities - but, I'm determined to give her the benefit of the doubt - afterall, am paying (and not totally scrimping) on the flowers. She should be able to deliver!!!!!

B was excited on the Blyskylimo stuff. Hmmm... I am 70,30 on this as I'm not sure I want to spend the whole $$$$$$ on limo! $1100 for 5 hours for a max of 16 folks. I guess we will need to have some sort of meeting first before we would go ahead and book this.

Then, we saw a whole multitude of vendors for sweets. It makes me more confident that Heather is still the best way to go - because she's way cheaper but we really need to sit down on the quality of the cake. I'm quite apprehensive that her skills are still on the amateur level. :(

Now that it's done, we are set to getting our hands dirty with wedding stuff. Yay!!!!

No comments: