Monday, January 09, 2006

SL for the year and some rants in-between.

I'm sick since yesterday. Well, I guess I'm getting better since hello - I had the energy to write now. Dang stomach flu - I barfed like I've never barfed before and quick trips to the washroom like I live there forever! :( OMG! I had to send B to the pharmacy to get anti-diarrheal capsules and also, a bottle of Gatorade as I can't feel my feet nor arms yesterday! Holy !@#$ I thought that if it still persisted, I would be rushed to the hospital!

So, how's that for the new year? I still get silly guilt trips when I get sick. Not that I'm the most important person in the work place - but somehow, after a week's vacation - it seemed that nobody should get sick, you know what I mean? But, I had a quick trip again to the toilet and I still have dang diarrhea - so, I guess staying put today is a good plan - afterall.

Also, for some strange reason - I've been getting freakin' nightmares on the wedding. Sheesh, it's still 8 months for crying out loud! I guess because I've been slacking and I know I have tons to do - and I'm sliding per the timeline I created. OMG! Am I gonna be a Bridezilla anytime soon? We can't decide on whether we are going All-Inclusive beach stuff or go DisneyWorld or the forever-wishful-thing Europe destination.

We want to honeymoon by Monday after the wedding - so, that's the 18th. All-inclusives normally leave on weekends. hello! B doesn't like a timeline for our h/m - meaning, cruises are out. Besides, I'm just freakin' scared of having hurricanes hitting North America by this time. Katrina's wrath is still fresh from memory. It hit New Orleans on the 17th of September - holy shitters! So, I don't think we would like to sail when it's dang scary.

Disneyworld - sounds good but hello, for 7 days?!?!?!? I don't think so! At the sounds of it though, this is the only place we can consider if we both ruled out All-Inclusives or we are not warranted for Europe due to budget contraints. I like theme parks but I don't like rides! I guess I'm more for the sightseeing and relaxing - so, I guess a good compromise would be a spa getaway then Disneyworld... hmmm... I wonder what B has to say about this.

Europe - the only place I want to be in because honeymoon is supposed to be romantic and what place on earth can be most romantic than the Eternal City = Italy? But, everyone we spoke to hates the fact that it's totally expensive + there are no decent places to eat there unless you are spending tons of $$$$$$$$. Italy is using euro and 1 e = $1.65 in Canadian funds. So, we looked at Portugal, then Spain, then Belgium. I really don't know where we are going. Sheesh! Why can't we just find a place where we all can have a very good time without thinking of how much money to spend??? :(

So there you have it... my mini rant for the day. I hope we can get some things going... I seriously need some form of a direction honeymoon-wise...

I gotta drink the rest of my Gatorade.

No comments: