That's how my Saturday is turning out to be - and with just 2 more hours left for this Saturday and I'll hit the sack and get better!!!!!!! Geez, after recovering from dang stomach flu, I have been sneezing like crazy and I can literally feel my throat getting sore. :( I've been on Strepsils and Neo Citran and sleeping like a log! Holy crap, I even had a flu shot done!
B is out with Fernando doing some catch-up and so I'm stuck in the house after watching 2 freaking movies today. Holyyyyyyyy!!!!! In fairness, I enjoyed the movies ("Must Love Dogs" is like a spinoff of You've Got Mail minus Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks and "The Interpreter" was good if only for the long-winded motives not being exposed to the very end... I find it anti-climactic, good thing I watched it last!)
Last night was fun though - we had a date at ESM in Sunridge and I had Hell's Kitchen Chicken while B had his all-time-favorite, Veal Parmigiana. Note to self: don't order this again!!!!! I knew I should have stucked out with the Angel Hair Primavera - the hell-chicken (lol) looked pathetically massacre-d with all the side veggies thrown in and 4 freakin pieces of chicken breast that's all too salty! Come to think of it, everything we ordered was a tad bit salty - including the calamari! Hello!!! :( I don't remember it being that salty when we last went there... so I guess, we should re-think our next date with East Side Mario's. I really am hoping we can go somewhere more exotic like Broken Plate or that great Chinese place that serves Peking Duck on a crepe... yum!!!!! (Ok, not a crepe-crepe, but that filo pastry thing that is warm enough you won't even know you're actually eating a duck! hahahaha)
I know I should really be working on the wedding stuff. That scrapbook thingies need to be done soon!!!! But, I don't have energy and my creativity is not at its best when I am hacking and sneezing at the same time! Good God!
So I guess I should end my rant and seriously get some sleep. It's not helping one bit. :(
Saturday, January 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment