Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Jumping ship...

I want to jump ship. Right now.

One of my favorite training consultants who was once a nun thru our PEP Program in Ayala said, "You have to find your mission." Along with it, your goals will evolve and you'll find yourself in the right path and direction.

Fast forward to 7 years - and I'm now in a different continent, getting hitched next year and sucking up to what I am doing.

I have to be somewhere else. A place where my contribution is recognized, where people don't (or, okay - that's impossible - but at least, seldom) gossip, and most of all - will give me a chance to spread my wings and make me achieve a better, deeper goal - that of becoming a better human being.

I disdain the fact that I can't be in Human Resources. This has become my desire after being in Research, in Marketing, and Training/HR makes me realize that inner being. It gives me great satisfaction to provide the company I work for with the right people - who will drive us to betterment. Afterall, it's the PEOPLE who make the difference in any organization, right?

I work in a place where I can't even disclose my full credentials. Or being that, I am an immigrant - therefore, need to get the equivalent Canadian papers to be able to crack into their association. How fucked up is that????!?!?!?!?!?!

I miss being with people who are BEST at what they do. I hate working with people who don't care or are ALWAYS being busy-bodies. I thrive best when I work with people who breathes EXCELLENCE. I HATE reporting to a boss who does not even have a clue what's going on!!!!

For fricks' sake, I am not a babysitter! I can't pick up their mess and still make it look good no matter how much stink they caused!

Is there another boat that I can get on? Should I cruise still until I found a safe place to land on when I decide to jump and be carried away by the current? I need a new place. Soon. Fast.

No comments: