I had a marvelous day - heard Mass, gathered with my loved ones, exchanged presents and relaxed. What pure joy!
Like every Christians in this world, this is a very happy occasion - as we re-live the happy times when a baby is born to the world - Jesus. It was especially joyous for us because B and I had spiritual preparation - exercising our right to the Sacrament of Reconciliation. And, I didn't have to make the big dinner! yipee!!! :) Instead, I perfected the whipped shortbread cookie recipe of Auntie Edna and brought this to our dinner while B made his famous banana-chocolate chips bread; banana-walnut bread.
Our next door neighbors also gave us a nice poinsettia plant + holiday baking. How generous eh? :) But, my perfect presents were the surprises I got from my baby! :) I know I'm getting the Birks bracelet but the Swarovski earrings + Rent CD were totally unexpected! Yayyyyyyy!!!!

So, I totally don't have to worry for earrings on our wedding day! :)
'Tis a happy occasion - be grateful to Him who comes to give us peace, love and prosperity.
No comments:
Post a Comment