One gracious and generous sister-in-spirit gave me this accolade. And in the same fashion, I'd like to honour 3 people whose blogs I frequent for mommy-isms. (I'm still aspiring to be mom, just so you know! lol)1. Pinay New Yorker - D is a celebrity on her own (she used to be a radio DJ back home) with a LLB to boot. Not just that, she's supermom to her cute little boy while living as an EA in the Big Apple.
2. Happily Ever After and then some - P is one dear girl-pal in my neck of the woods - just slightly to the westside (Vancouver). I think she's one great mom who truly understood what work-life balance is all about.
3. This Other Eden - Dr. M is one of the few gals who despite the logic and smarts is really a nurturing mom and wonderful wife. She's new in the mommy arena but her wit and honest emotions as evidenced in the blog are truly worth reading and emulating.
Berns, thanks for this. You know I look up to you for tech stuff and for just being the nice girl you are. :) For my honoured girls, thanks for the mommy thoughts you unselfishly share. I'm learning just by reading your thoughts here.
1 comment:
you're welcome dearie :o)
take care always! hugs!!!
Post a Comment