* write 8 facts about yourself*
- in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don't know about you.
- at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going.
- each blogger must post these rules first*
- each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves*
- at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.*
- don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they're tagged and to read your blog8 random facts about ME:
I've been tagged by Shopaholic. Here are few things that you don't know about me yet. :)
- I love entertaining; thus, I learned how to cook from recipebooks! ;)
- I have a good penmanship. It must be from the sisters (nuns) in gradeschool that required us to have very legible handwriting.
- When I was a little girl (gradeschool-ish), I would often do a monologue in front of the mirror while a bath towel is wrapped on my hair because I thought I'd be an actress some day! lol
- When I was single (and dating), I turned off men because they thought I was a high maintenance because I prefer going to theatre stage plays than movies.
- Back home, I have a library of books that range from spiritual to self-help to leadership to poetry and the classics. (So, ok, I'm a nerd!!!) lol
- My first job was with Procter & Gamble with the Advertising Department under Max Factor team. However, most of the products I tried were the Cover Girl brand because my boss then (MG) said that I am too young for a Max Factor make up. lol
- In Grade 6, I had a Grade 4 girl confront me while we're doing Student Volunteering because her crush (RB) who was a very popular 'singer' and 'looker' in our batch apparently ditched her for me. The funny thing was, I did not even know that this guy 'likes' me... ahhhhhhh the memories!!!! ;)
- During my first visit to Canada, a few students from the Y (where I volunteered) talked to me in Spanish because they thought I was Mexican! :P
There you go, some random facts about me. :) I'm now tagging Pia and Sharonel so we can find out a few little new facts about them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment