Thursday, November 08, 2007

Where has the time go?

It's November. One more month and we are going to say goodbye to 2007. OMG, it has been that fast!

Seriously, it was too fast that I seem to forget what day it is! Life is busy - that's an understatement - but really now... there seems to be so much stuff happening that I obviously had no chance to update this site.

I've not gone sabbatical - I sometimes wish I could but you know, there just are so many things happening that I can't just decide to stop.

1. I owe pictures... sorry, just have not had the time to find that darn cord to download pictures. And also, I felt our house looks too bare to even 'show'. lol We only had 1 week to get organized - get our act together - and we're back to the grind. I will eventually post them. But, I have to be honest and say this - I'm uninspired to decorate because we have so many things on the go!!! :( We also have not narrowed down our choices on the artwork. B and I wanted a great Filipino artwork - but we have not pinned down where we should be getting them. Pat, my good friend has been generous with the who's who in the art world back home but we're thinking too of supporting Pinoy painters who live here now - and that's the big dilemma. So, if we know for sure which way to go, those paintings are going to hang up in the bare walls!

2. We are back on the health-wagon. Exercise, more greens and yes, better sleep patterns. I've been bugged by bad back in the past while and really bad migraine attacks. With mommy-hood still in the plan, we have to do something right now!

3. Work-wise, we're plugging in. I'm moving officially to a new job (title and hopefully pay - if they get their act together!!!) within the same institution - so, I'm kinda excited but not overly. Truth be told, I'd rather be working my a$$ off in our small business because we can see people's lives transformed and we don't have to be slaved to the 'place' by putting in the hours. Isn't TIME one of the most important things in the world?

We are re-organizing ourselves. I think a better way of putting it is, we're getting ready for the new year. Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner!!!! What have you been up to?

No comments: